Yes, it would have been easier to mapp the printers based on computers, but the naming standard that the company chose to use, was not what I asked for..Based on location etc... so it's almost imposible to that..at least as far as I know!! I have all the previous script posted here, and there are some great examples, but none is realy relevant to my enviroment...
To make things a bit more clear... These Security groups are based on zones! These zones are defined based on the location of the users/computers, basically a bunch of users are mapped to the nearest printer, as default and few other printers near by. During the migration process, the desktop team will find what default printer user uses, and add the user to the relevant AD Security Group..So if the user is on the third floor, near a printer called PRIM1234, which uses SRIM5678/SRIM4567 as print server then the users is added to the AD Security/Print Zone where that printer belongs to! Hope it makes sense !? I just could not think of anything else to make this work...

Edited by bestia (2005-01-25 05:46 PM)