EndIf
Dim $FourthAveArray, $Element
$FourthAveArray = "ftran1", "ftran2", "ftran3"
For Each $Element In $FourthAveArray
	Copy "C:\fspcopy\*.mdb" "\\" + $Element + "\c$\fsp\mdb" /c /h /r
	;? @TIME ;Why display the time?
Next

Hi witto

not sure what the IF NOT @LOGONMODE if statement is for?
but i really like your copy/map line of code; i will try that on
my code i sent in. if it maps a drive and then deletes the mapped drive does it? is that what the /c/h/r switches are for is any a drive letter?
i need it to map a drive and then delete it? is that what it does? your code that is? the reason i need it to show time; is i want to see how long it takes to copy to each workstation. but i will try you copy/map line
but it has to create map drive and the delete it for the next pc in the array. and i want it to post all error<>0 items(pcnames) to the text file failure.txt
thanks witto

ps. i am not logging on to these workstations; that is why it is not a logon script; it is a script that is scheduled to run off of a member server that has Domain Admin rights; i made this program so my boss doesnt stay late and have to manaully copy these mdb files to all 100 workstations
it just does it iself and keeps track of the failed network mappings (hopefully indicating the PC is off) so the next day my boss can review and manually update only a few vs 100 pcs. trying to get brownie points using my scripting skills;D

ps. i am just learning kix and i am limited but know how dos works.
;D thanks for teaching me your art!
itdaddy;D

Edited by itdaddy (2006-12-21 02:56 AM)
Credit Union Wisconsin