The discussion of this suggestion has been based heavily on personal preference. Not sure if it's possible to boil it down to something simpler and measurable, but perhaps would should try to head in that direction so as to provide a better reason than "I don't like this feature" or "I don't care about this feature".

For instance, in an effort to determine what the default value of Break Off adds with present day KiXtart scripts, can we answer the question of whether KiX is used still primarily as a login script processor, or for admin scripting? Not based on opinion, but a more scientific measure (a Poll?).

Perhaps then even generating a list of PROS and CONS so wen can factor in other considerations, even though items in such a list generally lack individual weight in relation to one another.

We currently have no system that I'm aware of for adding contreversial suggestions to the suggestions round-up at the top of this forum. But maybe this approach can give Ruud the information he needs to make an informed decision.

...the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.