Tokenizing is an automatic inline operation I guess, the document doesnt mention it very often. Is it possible to output the tokenzied version of the script and use this later?

I didnt realize that only one person is working on the coding of KIX, I would agree its alot to ask someone with already limited time so why do it? Allow others with the knowledge to contribute to the work.

The first thing that comes to mind is VNC. Third parties have written some of the coolest VNC packages, with everything from domain authentication to dual screen support!

Although I still use NT, I wouldnt be against dropping its support either. It has also reached end of life by Microsoft. Not as many people still use it as you might think, its too much of a risk. If vulnarability is discovered effected 2k/xp which also effects nt and a virus is written to take advantage of it those NT machines will be screwed since Microsoft will not supply a patch.

I may have information that would be useful to the developer in deciding to drop support for certain OS. Will I get in trouble for sharing? Without being too vague, one of the products my company makes is in most of the homes with a computer or game console. On the computer side the application supplied captures the OS each person has and reports back. Let me ask someone if its okay to give it out if I dont identify the source.

So I found out I have two sources, one for what the applications report and another based on the the os each person has when they download the driver

Edited by ciper (2004-11-04 02:01 AM)