Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#59692 - 2001-10-08 08:08 PM Terminal Server Profile Path
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have to set the TS profile path for many users. Is there a program that can help with this or can kixtart be used to do this? CUSRMGR works for the normal profile path, but not the TS profile path.

Thank you.

#59693 - 2001-10-08 11:07 PM Re: Terminal Server Profile Path
NTDOC Administrator Offline
Administrator

Loc: CA
Hi Galdiano,

Do you know where this is stored in the Registry? If you know where its stored and how it is supposed to be formatted, it can probably be done with KiXtart.

I don't use Terminal Server so I can't really tell you where this is stored. However I'm sure myself or other can help you with the modifications, once you let us know what the modifications are you want to do.

#59694 - 2001-10-08 11:11 PM Re: Terminal Server Profile Path
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you look at Active Directory Users and Computers, then look at the properties of a User Object and then go to the Terminal Services Profile tab, you'll see a field called User Profile. This is what I am trying to set. I don't think it is a registry change.
#59695 - 2001-10-09 12:25 AM Re: Terminal Server Profile Path
Anonymous
Unregistered

tsprof that is available on w2k domain controllers does what I am looking for.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Glenn Barnas, NTDOC, Arend_, Jochen, Radimus, Allen, ShaneEP, Ruud van Velsen, Mart 
Hop to:
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered and 259 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
gespanntleuchten, DaveatAdvanced, Paulo_Alves, UsTaaa, xxJJxx
17864 Registered Users

Generated in 0.051 seconds in which 0.023 seconds were spent on a total of 12 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Search the board with:
superb Board Search
or try with google:
Google
Web kixtart.org